It is important to eat at least two to five servings of fatty fish per week for optimal health as recommended by the American Heart Association and the World Health Organization. The Omega-3s in fish oil are EicosaPentaenoic Acid (EPA) and DocosaHexaenoic Acid (DHA), while the omega-3 in plant sources is mainly Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA). Although ALA is also an essential fatty acid, EPA and DHA have more health benefits. Eskimo’s eating a lot of fish in their diet did not show many of the symptoms associated with heart health.
- Taking 2 softgels of Fish Oil daily increases the Good Cholesterol (High Density Lipoprotein or HDL) and reduces the Bad Cholesterol (Low Density Lipoprotein or LDL)
- Fish Oil reduces Triglyceride levels between 15 to 30%
- Fish Oil has been shown to balance to reduce high blood pressure
- Fish Oil has been shown to reduce formation of Plaque in the arteries and keep the arteries cleaner and safer
- Fish Oil may reduce abnormal heart rhythms and arrythmias
- Boost your immune response with Fish Oil
- Fish Oil helps with certain Mental Disorders and reduce the episodes of Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders. Human Brain is made up of 60% fat with a high percentage is Omega 3s. Fish Oil helps in reducing symptoms of Depression and ADHD in children and adults.
- Fish Oil improves bodily composition and increases the ratio of good to bad fats, reduces obesity which in turn can significantly increase the risk for heart diseases, Type 2 Diabetes and cancers
- Vision health is also dependent on Omega 3s. Lower Omega 3s in diet have shown higher risk of diseases of the Eyes.
- Inflammation which is a major cause of aging and many diseases of joints and skin reduces with taking 2 softgels of Fish Oil daily.
- Taking Fish Oil during pregnancy and breastfeeding helps to improve infant’s early growth, health, reduce allergies and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Fish Oil may help reduce Fatty Liver
- Fish Oil has been shown to slow the decline of brain function with age and improve Memory and Cognitive abilities.
- Fish oil has been shown to reduce the inflammation in the lungs and help improve Asthma Symptoms.
The ANTIAGING Institute of California Inc. is presenting a PURE FISH OIL with High Concentration of EPA and DHA, with mixed tocopherols in compliance with California Proposition 65 related to Heavy Metals and pcb’s.